The client wanted to build a relationship with the future pharmacists of Brussels, Flanders and Wallonia in their early careers and to offer them a great experience.
At that time, no media other than a specialized press covered the specific market segment.
- Helped the client in structuring its face-to-face marketing needs.
- Proposed an integrated project including the creation of an event network, the creation of a marketing experience, its implementation within the network, and an assigned manager to conduct the entire project.
- Created a network with a number of pharmacy gala balls at the major Belgian universities for an effective 62% coverage.
- Created a brand activation concept based on the client’s marketing objectives and adapted it from client feedback.
- Reduced activation costs, leveraging the existing client material and the brand activation’s amortization planning.
- Implemented a professional photo shoot to welcome the well-dressed students.
- Created an iPad application for data gathering, and later invited the participants to connect to a custom picture web site, including social network sharing.
Values = Integration management + Events network creation + Experience creation + Field implementation