As former event organizers, Olivier Colot and Quentin Debois started MetaForEvents out of a two-way dream.
On the events organizer side, we wanted to boost event funding and to help organizers to increase their events' quality. On the sponsor side, we wanted to help the marketing teams to focus on giving a valuable experience to the public and in doing so, to reach their national objectives. Today, this vision has become a reality.
We are looking for enthusiastic result-driven collaborators to expand the team.
We are especially looking for:
- Project Managers
- Role: initiate, structure and conduct projects in collaboration with the client
- Personality: decision maker, team player, solution oriented, responsible
- See job offer
- Network Managers
- Role: identify, assess and establish partnerships with events
- Personality: proactive, open-minded, organized, solution-oriented
- Field & Logistics Managers
- Role: plan and conduct presences on the field
- Personality: pragmatic, resourceful, “get things done”, “can-do” attitude
- Role: learn, think and bring value
- Personality: creative, analytical, business-driven
- Open applications are welcome: make your case!
- Role: why and how?
- Personality: why you?